Our website is under construction so please check back often. We are working hard to add information that will help our parents stay connected with our PTO and school community.
Please click the link below to Register for a Membership Toolkit Account, or Login to an already existing account:
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
In order to be considered an official PTO Member you must pay your PTO Dues. The dues for Stilwell Elementary PTO cover operating costs and overhead of the PTO. Your $20 fee helps fund the following:
- PTO Printing Expenses (directories, flyers, handouts & misc.)
- PTO Liability Insurance
- Supplies (anti-virus software, Microsoft licenses, envelopes, stamps, replacement of consumable items, etc…)
- Credit Card Processing Fees
- Bank Charges
- CPA Fees
- Sam’s Club Membership
- KS Non-Profit Filing
What you receive in return for your PTO Dues:
- 1 PTO Membership
- Right To Hold A PTO Board Position
- Functioning & Successful PTO
- 1 Printed Directory
- Online Access To Directory
- Right To Vote On PTO Issues/Items At Meetings (1 vote per membership)
- Ability to purchase additional directories
Please click the link below to pay your dues to become an official PTO Member:
GET EXCITED!!! LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING SOON AT STILWELL!